EducAid is an Italian NGO working in the Palestinian Territory since 2003.
In the framework of the project "I-CAN: Independence, Capability, Autonomy, iNclusion. Independent Living Center for People with Disabilities in the Gaza Strip "Palestinian Territories - AID 011.496 and in order to complete building its human resources in the Gaza Strip office, EducAid, announces its need to hire an Project Coordinator according to the following criteria:
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Gaza strip
Working closely with all the EducAid team in Gaza and under the supervision of the Project Manager and the Gaza Area Manager, the Local Coordinator will be in charge of the implementation of the project activities.
- Coordinate and oversee project activities according to EdcuAid policies, strategies, work plans, budget and other guidelines;
- Ensure MEAL plan is implemented and serve as an informed decision-making process;
- Conduct monthly progress review for the project activities with project team, ensure progress is achieved as planned, map challenges and actions identified and rolled out in timely fashion;
- Produce quality reports including, internal briefs, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual reports and ensure compliance with the reporting deadlines and quality;
- Ensure programme assets and resources are well managed according to EducAid and donor policies and regulations with support from EdcuAid related departments;
- Ensure effective participation team members and provide timely and quality feedback;
- Ensure appropriate resources are re-allocated in case of an emergency;
- Ability to support program managers in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission;
- Develop a multidisciplinary needs assessment to the target beneficiaries (methodology, tools development, data collection, analysis and reporting);
- Promote disability in the Cluster System and Disability Working Group meetings;
- Conduct needs assessments and ensure the linkage with Humanitarian Program Cycle;
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper activities implementation on the ground.;
- Ensure all services are provided in a professional and ethical manner;
- Review activities documentation to ensure filing/archiving process is complete with all required documentation;
- Undertake any other reasonable task assigned by management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required degree: BA with at least 5 years’ experience in Business Development, Project Management, or other related fields
- Related research, data analysis and presentation skills.
- Community mobilization and networking skills.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in project cycle management (including designing, preparing submissions to donors, monitoring, reporting, and partnership building).
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills in Arabic and English.
- Supervision and team building skills.
- Leadership skills and strong motivation
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Accountability & Stewardship
- Strong computer skills
Candidates are invited to fulfill the application form and to attached their CV and motivation letter through the following link: Apply Now
, no later than 29th of July 2021
People with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for all EducAid positions.