Position Title: Project coordinator
Period: 3 years
Starting date: As soon as possible
# of vacancies: 1
PARC is a national developmental organization that strives to develop the agricultural sector, strengthen the resilience of farmers, reach out to the poor and marginalized groups and their CBO’s, mobilize and develop the capabilities of rural people to enable them to control their resources, through the work of a distinguished professional teams and a loyal volunteer. This has been accomplished through creative programs and transparent management and through technical practices to contribute to the establishment of a free and democratic Palestinian society with the values of social justice.
Job purpose summary:
The Project coordinator role is responsible of the implementation of the project: supporting vulnerable and affected Palestinian communities to transition to more resilient, sustainable, and equitable economic growth in the Gaza Strip and the Jordan Valley funded by BMZ). The main responsibility of a project coordinator is to ensure the project is running smoothly, on time and to budget. Duties typically include planning certain parts of the project, monitoring its progress, coordinating meetings overseeing members of the project team and reporting.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Responsible for accomplishing project goal, objectives & outputs required within the project.
- Ensure the proper implementation of the detailed plan for the project.
- Responsible for maintaining the project budget and ensuring that spending is according to plan.
- Responsible for the proper documentation of the project activities.
- Arrange/facilitate for different meetings with stakeholders and partners.
- Prepare and submit periodic report
- Handle beneficiaries’ complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Competences:
- Bachelor degree in civil /environment engineering bachelor or a relevant with at least 5 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills, including an ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Publisher, MS Word and Excel)
- Management Skills
- Budget skills
- Reporting skills
- Good Monitoring and Evaluation skills
- Coordination/communication Skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Valid driving license
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application by e- mail to www.pal-arc.org/jobs to the attention of the HR Department no later than 20 July 2021 and include the job title (Project coordinator) in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.