Position Title: Project coordinator (PC-Full time 100%)
Place: El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah
Reports To: Project lead (PL)
Period: One year / Renewable
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah (ERS-R) is a civil non-profit organization established in 1991 with Ministry of Interior registration number 5058. Our society is NGO leader working with distinction in the field of rehabilitation , development, education, health, culture, training in order to ensure a better life for marginalized groups, especially the deaf and enhance their capabilities based on qualified professional that use better techniques to build a generation capable of contributing to the building society , it also aspire to distinctive and active participation in building a civil society in which deaf people enjoy full rights in the Palestinian society .
El Amal in partnership with (TDH) Terre des hommes will start a project entitled " Gender equality in education -School related gender base violence ", which is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)،. Regarding AGENCY: Action for Gender Equality, Non-Discrimination, Civil Society Strengthening and Youth Empowerment. The project will contribute to Promote positive social and gender norms to prevent and mitigate SRGBV amongst schoolchildren with focus on children and youth with disabilities in Rafah and KhanYounis governorates.
S/he will be reporting directly to the PL and work on all program activities.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
Task and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full responsibility about the successful implementation of project activities according to the project proposal;
- Prepare plans and reports gradually according to ERS working systems, and TDH;
- Responsible about follow up activities and performance of project team, and update the ERS Projects Manager & TDH project coordinator.;
- Responsible to develop and manage the relationship with local partners of the project;
- Manage the meeting with the entities involved in project’s implementation;
- Contact the funded entity regularly and ensure the provision of its administrative, technical and financial requirement;
- Supervise the preparation of media materials and technical products of the project;
- Participate in tender committees in cooperation with specialized administrative division.
- Assist the ERS Projects Manager with any financial and daily accounting activities regarding procurement of items relevant to the projects;
- Maintain record of any activities related to the project in both forms of hard and electronic copies;
- Ensure adherence to any implementation and reporting deadline;
- Take the responsibility to maintain all the equipment and devices safe.
- Take on any other relevant tasks required administrative tasks on ad-hoc basis.
- Assist the ERS Projects Manager and Accountant with any financial and daily accounting activities regarding procurement of items relevant to the project, such as facilitating collection of financial documents, scanning, translating and storing the financial documents and data;
- Assist the Accountant to keep the financial records of any purchased items for relevant activities and their timely submission of those records.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science or any relevant field;
- Years of Experience (3years) public or NGO sector. significant experience in project management, community development, working on humanitarian assistance, similar projects is desirable.
- experience working the field of disability, GBV, or experience in advocacy and media activities which must include project management and leadership.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, e-mail).
- Very positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent networking and coordination skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and spirit.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; also, to develop progress reports.
- Desired: Applicants /Candidates living in Rafah and Khanyunis.
Interested candidates may send their CV and a motivation letter to [email protected] no later than Monday 24tH May, 2021, 02:00 pm.