El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah (ERSR) is a civil non-profit organization established in 1991 with Ministry of Interior registration number 5058. Our society is an NGO leader working with distinction in the field of development, education, health, culture, training, and rehabilitation in order to ensure a better life for marginalized groups, especially the deaf, and enhance their capabilities based on qualified professional that use better techniques to build a generation capable of contributing to the building society, it also aspires to distinctive and active participation in building a civil society in which deaf people enjoy full rights in the Palestinian society.
ERS in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza to become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19., and (2) Connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
El Amal is seeking a qualified and experienced 2 Field supervisor/ Monitor (FM) to implement program key activities.
S/he will be reporting directly to the PM and work on all program activities.
Position Title: Field supervisor/ Monitor (FM) (Full time 100%)
Place: El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah
Reports To: Program Manager (PM).
Period: 11 months with possible extension
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up, and monitoring of program activities in the field as assigned by the PM.
- Introduce and represent the project in the target communities by establishing strong community links.
- Coordinate the daily progress of the program activities and provide regular on-site supervision of activities implementation.
- Conduct regular field visits to the beneficiaries.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and undertake monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development of program work plans.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
- Documenting throughout program phases.
- Perform any other tasks required by the Program Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in International Development, English, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of development, preferably with similar projects. Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance, and livelihoods projects required.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in a multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to the : Attach link (https://forms.gle/TaiKrvr7AQkgRtth8)
- Cover Letter (ca. 200 words)
- The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah hiring and employment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, or disability status.
Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah support in the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Deadline for submitting applications 15/10/2022, no later than 12 p.m.
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek ERS support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.