Al Saraya Center is seeking to fill the following position:
A full time Project Coordinator to be based in the Old City of Jerusalem
Major Duties include:
- Responsible for accomplishing project goal, objectives & outputs required within the project
- Ensure the proper implementation of the detailed plan for the project.
- Responsible for maintaining the project budget and ensuring that spending is according to plan.
- Responsible for the proper documentation of the project activities
- Arrange for different meetings with stakeholders and partners.
- Prepare and submit donor monthly reports
- Representing Al Saraya in relevant clusters/ meetings as needed
- Work closely with the MEAL Coordinator at the center
- Other duties as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with at least 5 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar positions.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and coordination
- Jerusalem ID
- Excellent Report writing in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritizes workload, and multi-task.
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter in English. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy.
Please specify the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Please send CVs and cover letters to Al Saraya Center at:
Email: [email protected]
Applications must be received no later than 10/4/2021
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.