Job Title: Project Coordinator (full time)
Workplace: Masarat headquarters in Al Bireh
Project Title: Supporting resilience through dialogue
Overall objective of the project: to strengthen consensus and resilience of the Palestinian political stakeholders to engage in effective dialogue
The Project Coordinator provides the Masarat team and project consultants effective logistic and management support for the implementation of project activities.
The project coordinator is expected to:
- Coordinate all project management functions implemented by Masarat team.
- Provide effective logistic, financial and management support for the implementation of project activities.
- Coordinate timely and efficient implementation of all project activities in accordance with the approved action plans.
- Coordinate the financial related issues in full coordination with the Financial Specialist.
- Oversee proper and professional documentation for the project data and progress reports regarding all the project activities.
- Provide support for Masarat team in implementing monitoring and evaluation tools regarding work performance in project activities, outputs and impact.
- Perform logistic and management tasks required for the meetings of the Project Steering Committee and Advisory Group.
- Manage logistics, communications with stakeholders and perform other tasks required to organise meetings and workshops.
- Take notes and produce reports of events where needed.
- Oversee the development and dissemination of public and online materials regarding project activities and events.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in business administration or management. Master's Degree is an asset.
- Must be familiar with MS Project or another.
- Experience in managing large projects, including intense activity schedules with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of working on donor funded projects. Experience with EU-funded projects an asset.
- Experience in dialogue, publications, or analysis of Palestinian politics and context an asset.
- Strong organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Arabic mother tongue with excellent verbal and written English.
- Good writing skills, including report writing. Knowledge of research and policy documents is an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office software packages
- Ability to work under pressure and able to participate in project activities in Palestine and abroad.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a motivation letter and salary request to [email protected] by 12 Oct 2019.
If you have questions regarding the position, you can contact [email protected]. Interviews will take place during the third week of October.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Masarat is an equal opportunity employer.