Job Title: Financial Specialist
Workplace: Masarat headquarters in Al Bireh
Project Title: Supporting resilience through dialogue
Overall objective of the project: to strengthen consensus and resilience of the Palestinian political stakeholders to engage in effective dialogue
We are seeking a Finance Specialist to join our finance team to support Masarat to fulfil its financial obligations utilising the appropriate systems and processes. It is a fast-paced role and will suit someone with excellent financial experience.
The successful candidate will be experienced in working with finance software maintain ledgers and prepare reconciliations. They will be familiar with a range of financial administrative duties, including data input and retrieval. They will have very good attention to detail and numeracy, and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Responsible for administration of funds;
- Maintaining accounting data in an accounting program;
- Performing budgeting, forecasts, plan-fact analysis;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Performing financial control;
- Preparing Masarat financial reports and communication on financial matters;
- Ensuring all financial rules set by the project donor are followed;
- Acting as a point of contact in financial matters internally and externally.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, financial Management;
- Experience of working on donor funded projects; experience with EU-funded projects an asset;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Relevant qualifications.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a motivation letter and salary request to [email protected] by 12 Oct 2019.
If you have questions regarding the position, you can contact [email protected]. Interviews will take place during the third week of October.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Masarat is an equal opportunity employer.