Job title: Project Coordinator
Location: Ramallah -West Bank
Contract type: full time
MADA is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for Its Project: “A step forward towards enhancing freedom of expression in Palestine.” Supported by EU.
The successful candidate for this position will be will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitor that the action is implemented in accordance with the contract and ensure coordination with all Beneficiary(ies) in the implementation of the action
- Be the intermediary for all communications between beneficiary and the EU.
- Be responsible for supplying all documents and information to the EU office, which may be required under the contract, in particular in relation to the narrative reports and the requests for payment. Where information from the beneficiary is required, the Coordinator shall be responsible for obtaining, verifying and consolidating information before passing it on to the contracting authority.
Any information given, as well as any request made by the coordinator to the contracting authority shall be deemed to have been given in agreement with all beneficiary.
- Inform the Contracting Authority of any event likely to affect or delay the implementation of the action.
- Inform the contracting Authority of any change in the legal, financial, technical, organizational or ownership situation of any of the beneficiary(ies), as well as od any change in the name. address or legal representative of any of the beneficiary(ies)
- Be responsible in the event of audits, checks, monitoring or evaluations, as described in Article (16) for providing all the necessary documents, including the accounts of the beneficiary(ies), copies of the most relevant supporting documents and signed copies of any contract concluded according to article 10
- Have full financial responsibilities for ensuring that the action is implanted in accordance withthe contract.
- Make the appropriate arrangements for providing the financial guarantee, when requested, under the provision of article 4.2 of the special conditions.
- Establish the payment requests in accordance with the contract.
- Be the recipient, on behalf of the beneficiary(ies), of the payments of the contrating authority. The Coordinator shall ensure that the appropriate payments are then made to the beneficiary(ies) without unjustified dely.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Democracy and Human rights, business administration, Social sciences, or any other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in EU projects management.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
- Ability to plan and coordinate the most effective use of staff, facilities, and resources to achieve successful project objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently, and cope with stress.
- Good knowledge of word processing and basic programs such as excel, power point and web browsing.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply be sending their CV to the e-mail: [email protected]
The dead line for application is: 27/6/2019.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.