The Palestinian center for development and media freedoms –MADA is looking to hire an Assistant Project Coordinator for Its Project: “A step forward towards enhancing freedom of expression in Palestine.” Supported by EU.
- Assist Project coordinator in activities related to the management, implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Assist in preparation of reports, documents, mid-term and final evaluations.
- Assist in the preparing and implementation of training courses, media campaigns, meetings and other project-related activities.
- Organize all logistics for activities.
- Archiving of project reports, documents, activities.
- Translate when necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in Media / Journalism or related field
- Minimum two years’ relevant work experience in national or international organizations.
- Minimum two years’ experience in project implementation.
- Familiar with the media situation in Palestine.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language skills
- knowledge of key governmental, international and civil society actors in Palestine.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duty Station: Ramallah - West Bank
Languages Required: Arabic, English
Contract type: full time
Application Deadline: 11 September 2019
Send your CV to [email protected]