Community Based Rehabilitation Society CBR
The Community Based Rehabilitation Society is an independent Palestinian society registered officially in 2015. The mandate of the society is to empower people with disabilities to advocate for their rights which will empower them to access their rights and have better access to services provided as part of the national strategy of human rights. CBR society works with different ministries to mainstream disability in their strategies as essential part of sustainable development.
CBR society is managed by a board of directors; The CBR program covers 87 locations in 3 governorates (Ramallah and Al-Bireh, Jericho and Jerusalem).
Duty station: Community based rehabilitation Society with frequent weekly field visits
Duration: Full time (11 months renewable)
Probation period: 3 months
Starting date: February 1st,2019
To promote and support Community based rehabilitation society in creating better lives for Persons with disabilities, in cooperation with different stakeholders including local authorities, institutions, partners, donors’ private sector, and international organizations.
Areas of responsibility:
The Project coordinator together with the different teams of the organization including the program team, is responsible for the proper implementation of project\s by the organization and its partners. This includes strategic planning for identification of needs and priorities, proposal writing, monitoring and reporting of funded project\s; according to the instructions and guidelines set by the line manager and the donor/s requirements.
The Project coordinator also has the following areas of
Project /s planning and implementation:
- Contribute to the development of an annual work plan as well as contributing as focal person to the Annual Report\s according to the donors guidelines and as provided by the organization.
- Ensure effective implementation of the project/s activities in the field led by resource teams
-Ensure effective support of the implementation of the Program and actively contribute to program and budget development.
- Follow up with CBRWS monthly planning and reporting based on the objectives, outcomes and out puts of the project set in LFW.
- Prepare TORs for capacity building assignments and recruitments.
- Ensure in coordination with the admin assistant that documents such as project memos, ToRs, plans, contracts and agreements are developed and kept according to approved formats and according to the organization’s standard filing systems.
- Participate actively in designing capacity building and training programs for field teams based on the agreed upon assessments.
- Ensure that partners mainly the local entities have full understanding of CBR philosophy and mainstreaming.
- In coordination with admin assistant feed the website and social media with news related to CBR news.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Contribute to the following up and reporting on objectives that are achieved on monthly basis to the Program management team -
- In charge of reporting through the drafting and finalization of quality reports that reflects result based project objectives, out comes, outputs and indicators; as agreed upon in the log frame
- Support the Program team and in specific the data entry person in designing data collecting tools, collecting and analyzing data with respect to the achievement of the agreed upon performance indicators;
- Actively monitor and report on the implementation of funded project\s with the different partners based on contractual agreements.
- Timely collection of the necessary data and information essential for the drafting and finalization of reports to donors according to donor reporting requirements including success stories" of persons/communities impacted by donors supported programming.
- Coordinate and document meetings with partners, CBOs or any relevant institutions or individuals.
Fund raising efforts:
- Support the program management in drafting and finalizing funding proposals for donors in cooperation with the program management and finance teams
- Support the program management team for fundraising activities internally and externally. Follow up on each event from start to finish
- Support and stimulate teamwork within the teams of the organization.
- Carry out additional tasks upon decision by line manager within the limits of the character of the post.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years proved experience in project cycle management.
- At least bachelor degree in development ,social work, education, human rights or studies.
- Work experience and training on children’s rights and rights of people with disabilities.
- Knowledge of humanitarian and development needs.
- Capacity to combine field and office works.
- Experience or interest in community outreach and/or networking, facilitating greater civic engagement and participation at the local level
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to provide timely reporting and organize data information effectively
- Very good English and Arabic proved reporting skills (result based and log frame.
- Ability to work in a team, both as leader and participant. Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage different and multiple tasks and to deliver in a short period of time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Precise attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Good knowledge of the GOs NGO sector services .
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Resident of Ramallah or Al- Bireh governorates
- Preferable owns a vehicle and clean driving records.
Interested candidates are requested to send a covering letter attached to their CV by email to:
Indicating the title of the in the email subject line.
Deadline to submit your applications until Thursday January 10th.2019 . Applications received after the above mentioned date will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.