For an Anticipated Project in Gaza
The NGO Development Center (NDC) is a non-profit Palestinian organization whose main function is to empower non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to respond to the needs of the poor and marginalized in the West Bank and Gaza. In line with NDC’s mandate, NDC is currently recruiting the following fulltime/part-time positions to be based at its office in Gaza Strip. All positions will report to Gaza Program Manager.
Position: Project Coordinator (1)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Major Responsibilities / Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science, economic studies, or a related field, master degree is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing designing, managing, and implementing projects in civil society strengthening, social and community development projects include social accountability and civic participation.
- Project coordinator with administration or management background, He/she should have advanced professional and/or academic qualifications in municipal engineering or related technical/development disciplines.
- Have experience in addressing issues related to management for local government units in GS.
- He/she should have previous experience in coordination and organization of similar assignments and in working with and building the capacity of local government units’ officials in the fields of projects designing, procurement, implementation, and monitoring.
- He/she should also possess strong analytical, communication, reporting and people management skills, as well as solid mediating and consensus building skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to
with the position title in the subject line no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.ndc.ps/job-vacancy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.