Terms of Reference
Palestine Technical University - Kadoorie (PTUK) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) - Education to Work Transition Project - Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: (Mihnati – my profession). This project aims to adopt the dual studies and coop education models. Accordingly, PTUK seeks the selection and employment of a Project Coordinator.
PTUK is considering the selection of a highly qualified Project Coordinator responsible for the overall implementation of all project activities under the supervision of the Project Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinating all project activities, and communicate with all project stakeholders in coordination with the Project Director
- Drafting meeting minutes
- Following-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the World Bank procurement procedures and guidelines
- Managing internal and external communications related to the project
- Archiving project documents and preparing needed documents for both technical and financial reports
- Any other administrative/financial duties requested by the Project Director
-A bachelor or a master degree in any of the following disciplines:
-English Literature, and Humanities
-Any other related fields
- At least three years of experience in the field of project management and coordination, preferably with QIF projects
- Excellent technical and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic
- Proficiency level of English language
- Able to efficiently deal with Microsoft Office Suite
Place of work: PTUK main campus in Tulkarm.
Time Frame: The duration of the assignment is 36 months. The Project Coordinator shall work eight hours per day, five days per week.
Contract Type: Time Based Contract
For interested persons, please send a PDF copy of the CV to :
indicating the position title – Project Coordinator- applying for in the Subject line, no later than Wednesday 22 November 2017.
Please write in the title a
Please create a new account (if you do not have) before submitting your application.