The Programme Officer will oversee the implementation of designated Save the Children International (SCI) SCI European Union EU protection project in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, in particular, to ensure the quality and effectiveness of programming in accordance with grant proposal and guidelines.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- University degree and basic knowledge in a professional field in which specialized training is required
- 3 years experience in protection and/or related fields with progressively responsible experience.
- Uses specialist skills and knowledge developed through experience obtained on the job, in similar roles, or training specific to role, plus training or coordinating others in similar roles
- Familiarity with the Child Protection sector in West Bank, preferable prior experience with Child Protection partners and Networks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work on tight deadlines.
- A full appreciation of the value of co-operation, both internationally and within a team environment.
- Written and verbal fluency in Arabic and English.
- In depth knowledge in CPMS, Sphere standards, CRC and previous experience in ToT and ER related trainings.
- Relevant Masters degree in human rights, international development or related field is preferred.
- Previous work experience with EU funded awards.
All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
Violence against children is no longer tolerated
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة