Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Programme Manager to support the development, implementation and monitoring of MAP’s emergency and medical training projects in Gaza in accordance with organisational priorities and under the supervision of Director of Office Gaza.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in emergency or medical/ health programming
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years working with INGOs/NGOs particularly health related organisations in a similar position
- Experience in project management, logical framework, M&E tools
- Experience in staff management and staff development plans
- Familiarity and experience with working collaboratively with several stakeholders such as civil society, communities, local NGO partners, Ministry of health hospitals and Ministry officials
- Experience in management of donor grants and project budgets
- Experience of project management including project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation and reporting
Candidates should download and complete the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by midnight on Tuesday 31 August 2021. Please write “Application – Gaza Programme Manager ” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.