The UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME is
inviting both female and male candidates to apply
for the following position:
Post Title Programme Associate - VAM
Contract Type Special Service Agreement SSA
Contract Duration Eleven months (starting date as 01.10.2021)
Duty station East Jerusalem
Post number 147161
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive experience of data analysis statistical and research methods
- Experience working with price, economic and household survey data.
- Proficiency in analysing quantitative and qualitative data relating to food security, nutrition, market, and vulnerability.
- Good knowledge of WFP’s food security and nutrition indicators is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of statistical theory and methods related to sampling, questionnaire design, data analysis and cleaning
- Experience in drafting high-quality food security and nutrition reports based on analytical findings
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional work experience in data analysis, research, and policy formulation
Experience in reporting and communications is a plus.
Detailed information and submitting of your application can be made through WFP E-Recruitment System.
External applicants apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Make sure to answer all mandatory questions and to attach your updated CV
Females are highly encouraged to apply
Deadline for application is 29th August 2021
Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.