Programme Assistant: Jerusalem on SSA 5 for three months (142276)
To perform specialized and/or standardized policy and programme-related processes and activities to support the effective delivery of assistance packages.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Perform specialized and/or standardised processes and activities within the specific technical area of work supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
2. Provide project management and/or general office support following established targets and WFP’s policies and procedures.
3. Within the specific area of responsibility, compile data and support analysis and preparation of reports (e.g. food assistance needs, resource utilization, programme status, performance) in order to support operational decision-making.
4. Perform accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work (e.g. food security and vulnerability assessments) following corporate standards and guidelines.
5. Work and exchange information with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
6. Support communication and activities with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions.
7. Act as a point of contact for resolution of general operational queries requesting assistance where necessary.
8. Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Assist in the implementation of WFP’s activities as per the need and requests of the Programme Policy Officer;
- Support the configuration of the Cash Based Transfers (voucher) activity in the WFP’s platform;
- Follow up on cross-checking of beneficiaries lists with key stakeholders such as UNRWA and the Ministry of Social Development to avoid duplication
- Assist in the follow up of the implementation at the field level and with partners;
- Assist in follow up with beneficiaries in relation to their inquiries and complaints;
- Assist in the preparation of reports and input for reports/proposals,..etc;
- Support on any other business as required
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of BA is related functional area (Social Seience , Business Administarion, IT .. is desirable).
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
This section is optional to describe additional responsibilities & knowledge required for the specific job.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
• Has facilitated communication with technical teams (i.e. nutrition, VAM, etc.).
• Has contributed to implementation of programmes.
• Has observed or assisted with policy discussions.