The Procurement Officer undertakes procurement activities of NDC and supervises the procurement activities of the beneficiary NGOs. The Procurement Officer will be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing NDC procurement functions and monitors procurement implementation both at NDC and at the beneficiary NGOs level.
- Develop, update, and monitor NDC Procurement Plan;
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Legal Agreements and the NDC Procurement Guidelines;
- Draft pre-qualification documents for works, goods, and services;
- Draft request for proposals for selection of consultants;
- Draft specific procurement notices and prepare invitations for bids/requests for expressions of interest/solicitation letters and standard bidding documents/request for proposals/request for quotations for inviting and obtaining bids/proposals/ quotations in accordance with the NDC Procurement Guidelines;
- Establish lists of pre-qualified contractors and service providers;
- Draft bids/proposals/quotations evaluation reports/ and communicate these to the line manager for clearance;
- Prepare the appropriate contract/s for works, goods, services and consulting services as appropriate;
- Supervise contract/s implementation and ensure adherence of contractors/suppliers and consultants to the relevant conditions of contract;
- Establish and maintain filing and documentation system for the procurement documents both related to NDC and to the beneficiary NGOs;
- Provide technical assistance and training on the NDC Procurement Manual to the NDC team and the beneficiary NGOs in West Bank and Gaza;
- Supervise and provide support to the beneficiary NGOs in preparing their procurement plans, procurement implementation and reviewing procurement documents, including field monitoring;
- Assist the beneficiary NGOs in establishing filing and documentation systems for procurement implemented by the NGOs;
- Be directly responsible for all procurement reviews, post and prior.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Additional qualifications or professional degrees in the field are an advantage.
- At least five years of relevant experience in procurement and/or other related fields.
- Experience and knowledge of World Bank Procurement Guidelines is an advantage.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Professional reporting skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages.
- Valid driving license.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than Saturday, June 29, 2019.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email the position you are applying for. Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.ndc.ps/job-vacancy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.