The A.M. Qattan Foundation is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Procurement & Contracting Officer to work in its offices in Ramallah. Following is the description of this position:
Job Type: Full time
Line of Responsibility: Director of Administration.
Managing the Foundation’s supply of products and services and all relevant contracting procedures in line with its policies and the approved budgets.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Review/ develop/ update the Foundation’s procurement policies and guidelines.
- Prepare and manage execution of the annual procurement plan in full coordination with the relevant staff.
- Assist and where possible develop specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased, in coordination with the relevant unit/programme.
- Invite, assess and award/recommend suppliers, tenders, bids, quotations and proposals.
- Process purchase transactions for equipment, materials, supplies and services as per the Foundations’ approved policies and procedures.
- Draft and negotiate contract terms and conditions in close coordination with the relevant unit/programme.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for new and existing suppliers.
- Regularly identify new opportunities including the sourcing of new suppliers, methods and practices to increase efficiency and meet the Foundations’ goals.
- Develop reliable relationships with current and potential suppliers and ensure continuing participation of high quality suppliers in the Foundation’s procurement activities.
- Manage contracts performance, including quality assurance and service levels and take corrective actions as required.
- Create and update full procurement database, including all purchasing orders, suppliers’ lists, warranties and installments.
- Ensure compliance with the approved financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Conduct regular suppliers’ pre-qualifications and evaluations.
- Create, manage and regularly update the vendor’s approved master list.
- Any other work-related activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain management or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge & relations with potential suppliers of goods & services
- Knowledge of supply chain and customer services.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage a varied and complex workload
- Strong analytical skill and attention to details
- Proficiency in using procurement and inventory management software.
- Excellent report writing skills
Interested individuals should submit their CV and letter of interest to: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications is Thursday, 08/08/2019. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.