- Advises staff and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased for offices and laboratories.
- Selects vendors, places orders, and may arrange for service contract.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Performs related job duties as required.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
-Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field, with a minimum of 2-3 year of work experience in a similar position.
-Very Good English and Arabic communication skills.
-Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
-Pays attention to details, has initiative, flexible and adaptable to change.
-Strong computer skills. (Outlook or Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc.)
Qualified candidates can send a CV to
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.