Position Title: Physiotherapist Assistant (Full time 100%)
Place: El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah
Reports To: Project Coordinator (PC)
Period: 3 months with possible extension
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah (ERSR) is a civil non-profit organization established in 1991 with Ministry of Interior registration number 5058. Our society is NGO leader working with distinction in the field of rehabilitation , development, education, health, culture, training in order to ensure a better life for marginalized groups, especially the deaf and enhance their capabilities based on qualified professional that use better techniques to build a generation capable of contributing to the building society , it also aspire to distinctive and active participation in building a civil society in which deaf people enjoy full rights in the Palestinian society .
El Amal in partnership with Campaign for the Children of Palestine “CCP- Japan” organization will start a project entitled " Community Development for Rehabilitation and Reintegration of the Persons with Disabilities or the Other Challenges in Gaza Strip", which is funded by JPF. The project will contribute to promote independence of the persons with disabilities and in need for the treatment, without being left behind from the reconstruction process in Gaza.
S/he will be reporting directly to the PC and work on all program activities.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
Working under the direction of a physiotherapist, work as a physiotherapy assistant’s which is including the following tasks:
- setting up equipment
- showing patients how to use mobility aids
- helping patients prepare for treatment (including helping with dressing and undressing)
- working on exercises with patients
- writing reports and updating patients’ records
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Physical Therapy.
- Significant experience (one year) working on rehabilitation projects.
- Candidates should obtain profession license from the Ministry of health.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic;
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proven ability to develop progress reports;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel);
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Prefer Candidates living in Rafah and Khanyonis.
Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to [email protected]
The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. Physiotherapist Assistant.
Deadline for submitting applications 03/05/2020, no later than 02:00 p.m.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please