PHYSIOTHERAPIST (DAILY WORKER POOL)
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire seven (7) daily workers for occasional replacements for its physiotherapist pool in Gaza.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
- To provide re-education to people suffering from paralysis, neurological troubles, burns and/or having undergone surgery, helping them to recover normal motor functioning or part of the normal function.
- To provide adequate referral to specialized medical and paramedical structures in case of complications or need of prosthesis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Language skills: Arabic and English
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal skills and good communication skills a must.
- An understanding and alignment with MSF's principles of medical ethics, independence and impartiality
- Previous experience in Physiotherapy would be a plus
- Previous experience in Trauma, Burn or and therapy would be a plus
Eligible applicants please send a cover letter and CV in English with relevant supporting documents. CVs won’t be returned and only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview and practical evaluation.
Applications should be send by e-mail to [email protected]
(subject: Job application- Physiotherapist) or in the dedicated mailbox at MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City), mentioning “Physiotherapist” on the application
Deadline for applications : Thursday, 15th July by 17:00