El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah (ERSR) is a civil non-profit organization established in 1991 with Ministry of Interior registration number 5058. Our society is NGO leader working with distinction in the field of rehabilitation , development, education, health, culture, training in order to ensure a better life for marginalized groups, especially the deaf and enhance their capabilities based on qualified professional that use better techniques to build a generation capable of contributing to the building society , it also aspire to distinctive and active participation in building a civil society in which deaf people enjoy full rights in the Palestinian society .
Within a partnership agreement with Humanity & Inclusion HI developed in order to implement the project entitled “Address the emergency and post-emergency rehabilitation gaps for the most vulnerable women, men, girls and boys with injuries and disabilities in the Gaza Strip”. The project aims at mitigating the outset of physical limitations due to March of Return demonstrations’ injuries and besides the rehabilitation needs of persons with disabilities whom became more neglected due to the prolonged chronic crisis; through provision of critical and lifesaving injury care and multi-disciplinary rehabilitation services for children and adults in order to maintain and/or develop best functional abilities possible and consecutive inclusion in family and community life.
ERS is currently looking for qualified candidate to fill the position of Physiotherapist (four positions).
Duty Station/ Location: Khan Younis and Rafah Governorates.
Duration: 10 months, with possibility of extension upon availability of fund.
Starting Date: 1st May, 2019
Under the supervision of ERS project coordinator, the Physiotherapist will work in ERS in order to conduct assessment of the needs to physical therapy services, conduct PT sessions, and fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit persons with disabilities/ persons with injuries in their homes who have registered their need to PT services for assessment and support purposes.
- Coordinate with the ERS outreach team members in setting up the intervention / therapy plan for the Persons with disabilities/ Persons with injuries and other vulnerable groups when needed.
- Conduct trainings to families/caregivers of beneficiaries on home basic follow up exercises and ensure PT exercises are implemented after discharge.
- Use the physio-tool resources and share with beneficiaries, their families and caregivers according to their needs.
- Respect and implement the quality criteria system that will be trained on by HI during working services’ beneficiaries.
- Participate in the technical trainings that HI will conduct in order to improve the team members intervention quality with services’ beneficiaries.
- Report to ERS Project Coordination, using the monitoring tools and reports forms on daily weekly/ monthly/quarterly basis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum university degree in Physical Therapy
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in the rehabilitation of Persons with disabilities/ Persons with injuries.
- Valid working license in PT.
- Very positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel, PPP, Word)
Interested candidates may send their CV and a motivation letter to [email protected] no later than Thursday 11st April, 2019.
Please include the job title as Physiotherapist in the subject line of your application e-mail.
ERS and HI are equal opportunity employers and particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.