PCNC 2000 Networking Ltd. is the leading Palestinian technology provider company delivering business solutions to its clients. Founded in 1997, the company established itself as the leader in information technology (IT) and enterprise solutions.
- Maintenance and development of internal PHP based application.
- Work heavily within SQL to create tables, views, functions, etc.
- Work with software QA team to define test plans and refine features based on feedback.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems and introduce mechanisms, new designs. and best practices to prevent the recurrence of the problem.
- Maintain an understanding of software products and internal applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 1-2 years of development experience primarily focused on PHP. Fresh graduates are acceptable.
- Experience with one or more MVC framework (Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- Experience implementing RESTful web services and API’s.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely high level of energy, drive, and creativity to solve complex business problems.
How to Apply?
Please send email to [email protected] with subject: “PHP Developer”