***Only candidates with the relevant right to work will be considered***
Job Title: Photographer to Create visual content for HLITOA newly designed trails to be used in all its promotional activities
Position Type: Photographer
Duration/Level of Effort: Part-Time for a duration of 2 months (August 2023- September 2023)
Position Location: This position will be based in Jerusalem, HLITOA Offices. Project-related travel is expected in Palestine and Israel according to the project needs.
Reports to: This role reports to Tasdeer Workstream Lead 2 and HLITOA Director
The Project: FCDO Trade Facilitation and Customs Support (Tasdeer)
The FCDO Trade Facilitation and Customs Support programme (Tasdeer) is a £15m programme financed by FCDO and operational from 2020 – 2025. The objective of the Tasdeer is to improve the trade performance and customs capabilities in the OPTs. It will ultimately contribute to increased inclusive private sector-led economic growth and fiscal sustainability in the OPTs. The programme is designed to be flexible and adaptable, and it will work politically and technically to make progress across the four key interrelated workstreams.
- Workstream 1: Support to expedite the movement of goods and reduce transaction costs
- Workstream 2: Support to improve Palestinian trade-related institutions and business enabling environment
- Workstream 3: Support to improve the private sector’s skills and innovation to export and create jobs
- Workstream 4: Support to improve PA’s customs readiness to assume functions from Israel and revenues from trade-related taxes
The programme is implemented by a Cowater-led consortium on behalf of FCDO. A Steering Committee (including representatives from FCDO, the Ministry of National Economy and other donors) will approve interventions identified and designed by the supplier.
Support Holy Land Incoming Tour Operators (HLITOA) in improving services for Free Independent Tourists (FITs) in OPTs
HLITOA, through Tasdeer support, developed 3 tourism packages that target FITs. In addition to the packages design, Tasdeer support will be utilized to launch and operationalisation of the FIT-targeting packages to ensure ‘guaranteed departure’ times for these tours regardless of the demand. This will incentivise tour operators to promote and utilise these packages without the fear of loss in case they do not have the required number of tourists to cover the initial operating cost (tour guide). Over time it is expected that the demand for such products will cover the costs and create profits for the stakeholders.
Description of Role
The hird photographer is expected to create visual content to be used in all future promotional activities fot the main sites in Jerusalem with emphasize on the locations included in the three newly designed trails created be HLITOA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute photography sessions to capture high-quality images for the important sites in Jerusalem.
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand their requirements and create visual content that effectively conveys the desired message.
- Ensure that all photographs are properly edited, enhanced, and optimized for both online and offline usage.
- Maintain an organized library of digital assets, including photographs, videos, and graphics, for easy accessibility and future use.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques in photography to continuously improve the quality and creativity of the visual content produced.
- Adhere to copyright and intellectual property regulations, ensuring proper permissions are obtained for any third-party content used.
- Qualifications and Skills
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Expertise and Competencies:
- Extensive experience in professional photography, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of subjects and styles.
- Proficiency in using professional photography equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting, and editing software.
- Strong understanding of composition, lighting, and visual storytelling.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality images in various environments and conditions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand their vision and translate it into compelling visual content.
- Knowledge of copyright laws and ethical considerations related to photography.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, no later than 4:00 pm Wednesday 23rd August 2023 to [email protected]. We will assess applications on a rolling basis.
For your application to be considered, please upload your documents as follows: Candidate Last Name, First Name, date, Title of the Position.
Cowater International is an equal opportunity employer, basing employment on merit and qualifications as they relate to professional experience and position expectations. Cowater does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, disability, age, or any other basis protected by law.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
With more than 35 years’ experience, Cowater International is Canada’s global leader in management consulting services specializing in international development and has managed the implementation of over 800 projects in more than 80 countries around the globe. We work with governments, partner organizations, communities and civil society to design and implement sustainable solutions that generate lasting social, financial and environmental impacts. Our adaptive approach to management has led to our award-winning work and recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Cowater International also has corporate offices in Montreal, Quebec; London, United Kingdom; Nairobi, Kenya; and Brussels, Belgium, in addition to project offices in a wide variety of other locations across Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.
We thank you for your interest in building a better tomorrow with Cowater International.