Pharmacy Technician - Nablus - Covid Project
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking a PHARMACY TECHNICIAN for its Covid Project in Nablus.
The MSF Covid-Project is an emergency COVID response supporting the MOH in the IPD and ICU wards of PRCS Covid Hospital.
In this context, MSF is seeking a Pharmacy Technician, supporting the drug supply management in the designated facilities under the supervision of the Pharmacy Coordinator of the mission and supervision of MoH Pharmacy Manager PRCS, according to MSF & MoH health policies and protocols, in order to contribute in the guarantee of the proper management and distribution of drugs and medical devices.
Main accountabilities of the Pharmacy Technician:
- In cooperation with the MoH Pharmacy Manager, assisting in the supervision, management, and control of the medical stock in the hospital in order to avoid ruptures, losses and gross overstock of drugs and other supplies.
- Ensuring good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy in accordance with pharmaceutical standards in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Carrying out or participating in regular inventories of all medical stock.
- In cooperation with the Pharmacy Manager, assisting on a monthly basis with preparation and approval of order requests, ensuring they are completed in timely manner to prevent unnecessary orders in between. Following up on drug ruptures;
- Preparing orders of the different consumption units (departments, wards, others), ensuring proper packaging, and dispatching and reporting any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the PRCS’s Pharmacy Manager. Informing Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacy Coordinator as soon as stock reaches alert limit.
- Assisting with the collection of consumption from facilities on at least a monthly basis and collecting data about number of patients. Cooperating with and assisting the Pharmacy Manager in all related monthly reports, and under the Pharmacy Manager’s supervision, communicating and providing medical data to relevant MSF team members;
- Improving and following up the monitoring systems in place;
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Ensuring correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software, if available.
- Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates.
- Assisting in preparing and organizing training sessions for MSF and MoH staff
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Qualified pharmacist technician
Experience: Experience collaborating with local pharmacy systems (MoH and private) is an asset, demonstrable experience in supervising and training others in a team setting
Languages: Arabic and good command of English
Competencies: Results and Quality orientation, teamwork and cooperation, flexibility, commitment to MSF principles, stress management
Interested candidates must apply by submitting their:
- Updated CV in English (max 2 pages)
- Cover letter in English (max 1 page)
- Scan of national ID card
- Scan of their diplomas
Via this link on Formstack
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Thursday 22 April 2021