مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Pharmacy Supervisor (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a Pharmacy Supervisor to join our project in Gaza. The Pharmacy Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the general functioning of the pharmacy and supervising pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with MSF standards, protocols and procedures.
- Ensuring storage, stock management and supply processes are all in line with MSF protocols and national regulations;
- Coordinate and be involved in reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department;
- Supervising end-user orders of medical and drug material to ensure efficient supply and appropriate consumption patterns;
- Ensuring drug consumptions and medical equipment dispensed are in line with MSF standards and protocols, informing on unusual patterns as well as forecasting future needs, in order to rationalize the budget and to ensure availability;
- Accurately record all items received and issued in computer (isystock)
- Assist in training of relevant staff regarding pharmacy (drugs, ordering, consumption monitoring etc.)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Pharmacy related degree
- At least 1-year certified work experience in managing a pharmacy
- High computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Commitment to results and team work
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
- C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
- Copy of work certificates and diploma(s)
- Please list three work references in your CV (name, organization, position, email address and phone number)
*Hardcopy (paper) CVs only, no online applications for this position*
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Pharmacy Supervisor on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Friday, 7th June 2019 at 16:00
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.