Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a
Pharmacy Coordinator Support – new position
Workplace : MSF-France coordination office in Shuafat- Jerusalem
Type of contract : Fixed term contract 6 months (renewable according to the need)
Activity rate : Full time
Wished start date : ASAP
Main Responsibilities of the position (non-exhaustive)
In this exciting and challenging role you will be providing support to the Intersectional Pharmacy Coordinator (PharmaCo) in the running of the daily pharmaceutical tasks for projects in Gaza and the West Bank. You will be closely working with the pharmacists in the field, contributing to the improvement of the local purchase market and issues related to the follow-up of stock in the projects.
- The PharmaCo Assistant will follow up the Project Request (PR) and Supply Order (SO) with the field and the Supply team (delays, pending, problematic items and unavailability)
- Communicate with Intersectional PharmaCo if any need of validation of new items
- Assists the Intersectional PharmaCo in the request of new item in the medical standard list
- Focal point for the Medical Suppliers
- Negotiation on pricing and availability with the Medical Suppliers
- The PharmaCo assistant will follow the schedules of orders implemented and ensure that the field is doing the order on time according to schedule
- Follows with the field any complain regarding to items (quality, reception…) and inform the Intersectional PharmaCo
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Pharmacist diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
Experience with the Palestinian & Israeli Supply system
Languages: Excellent command of English, Arabic & Hebrew
Other Competencies: Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Personal qualities: Strong negotiation skills; capability of working under pressure in a fast paced work environment
Documents to provide
- Cover letter in English (maximum 1 page)
- Updated CV in English (maximum 2 pages)
- Scan of diploma(s) and work certificate(s) relevant for the position
- Scan of your ID
Submit your application via Form Stack only - Press Apply now - below
on the 17th of June 2019 maximum.