A local leading company working in FMCG desires to hire a distinguished
Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Build up and develop high qualified sales team and detailers
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Develop sales and detailing policies
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key customer both Pharmacies & Clinics.
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Develop and manage selling Department, budgets and forecasts
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Performance manage, develop and motivate sales staff
- Direct continuous improvement of selling processes in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- University degree (minimum of first degree) in Pharmacy, Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field.
- Good knowledge with PNA regulations and MOH requirements - Proven Knowledgeable experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High competency level in MS Office applications
- High competency level computer skills, office applications, internet and e-mail.
- Ability to communicate in English; Hebrew would be a plus
- High communication skills and work team spirit.
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Valid driving license.
- Work experience would be considered as extra advantage.
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 05/05/2018 by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
- PLS state the vacancy applying for when sending your application.
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.