تنويه هام: بسبب خلل فني طارىء خارج عن إرادتنا لم يتم استلام أية طلبات لهذه الوظيفة خلال الفترة من تاريخ 24 أيلول2021 إلى تاريخ 2 تشرين الأول 2021 . و عليه نرجو من المعنيين إعادة تقديم الطلب على موقع المؤسسة المرفق بإعلان الوظيفة
Job Title: Partner Engagement Officer
Department: Program Team
Reports To: Capacity Strengthening Senior Project Officer
Location: Multiple positions across the West Bank including Ramallah and Bethlehem
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS has been present in Jerusalem, West Bank, and Gaza (JWBG) since 1961 and currently supports programs in the sectors of humanitarian relief, livelihoods, civil society strengthening, and social justice promotion through its field offices in Jerusalem, Gaza, and the West Bank. For further information about CRS, please visit: www.crs.org.
CRS is preparing to launch a large-scale, multi-year project designed to strengthen civil society organizations (CSOs) in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The project will support CSOs to (a) strengthen transparency, accountability, responsiveness, and internal systems and processes, (b) increase inclusion and participation of vulnerable groups, and (c) implement projects that address social and economic development needs and encourage greater civic participation. This highly-skilled team is committed to inclusion and participation and brings a depth of experience in accompaniment and capacity building of CSOs.
The Partner Engagement Officers will support implementation of the project’s rigorous capacity strengthening project activities with participating CSOs in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Your understanding of civil society, relational and service-oriented approach, and understanding of capacity strengthening will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly working towards improving the impact of the project’s benefits, especially among vulnerable groups.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, implement, and monitor project capacity strengthening activities with CSOs in your geographical region as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Collect information on capacity strengthening needs and technical assistance needs of CSOs, undertaking desk review, key informant interviews, and, as feasible during COVID-19, focus groups.
- Facilitate participatory CSO capacity assessments of finance and operations systems, human resources, program quality (e.g., accountability, MEL), and inclusivity (e.g., gender and disability considerations) and collaborate with CSO to define their capacity strengthening priorities and plans. Provide corresponding institutional strengthening, capacity building and/or accompaniment to these CSOs.
- Coordinate project linkages among participating CSOs with a focus on areas such as disability inclusion, gender analysis, approaches to sustainability, and accountability best practices; identify opportunities for cross-learning among CSOs and networking.
- Use CRS tools and resources to support CSOs with project design and business development skills, key inclusion considerations, such as participatory assessments, MEAL, Feedback and Complaints Response Mechanisms, and consultative project start-up. Backstop trainings as needed.
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
- Complete project documentation for assigned activities and prepare reports per established reporting schedule. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
- Ensure CRS Safeguarding Policy & Code of Conduct and Ethics is translated to all capacity strengthening activities, project beneficiaries, and relevant community members, including mechanisms to safely make report or provide feedback; ensure compliance with this policy and immediately notify supervisor of any concerns.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years of related work experience required, including some experience with an NGO working on related themes.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
Required Languages – English and Arabic fluency required.
Travel Required: regular travel within Jerusalem and the West Bank required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Experience with participation and inclusion programming strongly preferred.
- Experience leading or co-leading trainings and workshops preferred.
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
- Demonstrated community engagement skills, and experience in partner capacity strengthening would be a plus.
- Experience with ICT4D (e.g. CommCare and PowerBI) a plus.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party, project team, MEAL Manager, MEAL Technical Advisor, and operations staff (e.g. Admin, ICT, Procurement, Finance, Security) and other staff and consultants dedicated to the project.
External: CSOs, community members and other stakeholders in the West Bank
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Partner Engagement Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم
15 - Oct - 2021
رام الله والبيرة, بيت لحم
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة