OUTREACH NURSE – NABLUS – COVID PROJECT
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France has been present in the West Bank since 1988, mostly focusing in mental health care in Nablus governorate. In addition, MSF-France has been assisting MOH teams of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society Hospital in Nablus since Jan 2021.
MSF-France is currently seeking an OUTREACH NURSE for its Covid Project in Nablus.
While expanding their support to the COVID response, MSF-F is seeking an OUTREACH NURSE to provide nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for COVID patients care in Nablus governorate.
- Working with the COVID 19 MSF multidiciplinary team in Nablus, MoH and other actors (e.g. private sector) to support and contribute to a standardised and effective outreach team model to follow up patients living with moderate and severe confirmed COVID 19 in the community
- Collaborate with exisiting structures to complement rather than compete with providers already engaged with home based care
- With outreach doctor:
- mapping of actors providing community follow up (providers of home O2 and ventilatory support
- mapping of referral pathways to PRCS from other facilities and engagement with referring partners
- Identification and evaluation of patients being discharged from the Emergency Department at PRCS hospital and other facilities as validated by MoH, for home-based care including home O2 where available
- Review of patients having home-based care for COVID 19 via telephone and in person with outreach doctor
- Referral of patients who are not responding to home based care to PRCS for admission
- Help develop messaging around minimising transmission and other relevant topics
- Responsible for nursing care of patients under outreach follow up
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education Essential nurse degree/diploma / Desirable bachelor’s in science of Nursing
Experience Essential 2 years of previous experience
Desirable: Outreach or home-based care experience
COVID case management
Comparable experience with MSF or other NGO
Languages Essential: Arabic and good command of English
Competencies Results and quality orientation; teamwork and cooperation; behavioral flexibility; commitment to MSF Principles; stress management
Interested candidates must apply by submitting their:
- Updated CV in English (max 2 pages)
- Cover letter in English (max 1 page)
- Scan of national ID card
- Scan of their diplomas
Via this link on Formstack
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Thursday 29 April 2021