Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire an OT NURSE for MSFF surgical program.
- Organize and carry-out all nursing activities related to the operating theatre (OT) running, according to MSF health protocols, universal hygienic standards and in coordination with the surgeon and anaesthetist, in order to ensure a smooth functioning of the surgical activities (pre, during and post- care) offered to patients.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Nursing Bachelor degree essential.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an OT nurse.
- Experience with NGOs desirable.
- Good spoken English and knowledge of English medical terminology essential
- Respect of confidentiality
- Team spirit, flexibility.
Interested applicants, please send:
- C.V. in English
- Cover letter in English
- Copies of relevant certificates
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City) clearly mentioning the position for which you are applying. If you don’t specify which position you’re applying for, your application may not be considered.
*No email applications for this position please, paper CVs only *
Application deadline : Friday, 1st February, 17:00
NB: CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.
Please do not contact the office for updates about your application