Unlimited Friends Association for Social Development (UFA) is a social, developmental, educational NGO. Due its sense of social, educational and development responsibility towards Palestinian families, the idea of establishment came up in 2000. After implementing and achieving many community activities, with their own efforts in the social and family fields, the idea expanded and developed until it was adopted in 2003 under the Law of Charities and NGOs No. (1) in (2000) and its executive regulations.
In partnership with Islamic Relief in Palestine (IRPAL), (UFA) implements Orphans Sponsorship Programme (OSP). The program works to empower orphans’ families through delivering multi-sectoral services to them. UFA announces the following vacancy for its office in the Middle Area.
Position title: Orphans Officer
Employment Duration: 4 months
Expected start Date: 1 Sep 2021
Employment Type: Full time
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare and timely submit an English donor's progress report for (450-500) orphan, the work involves updating the orphan's data and photo as well as attaching and translating the orphan's letter to the donor.
- To assist in the reporting and visibility of the orphans, contributing to the programme quarterly and yearly progress reports and regularly preparing case studies.
- To coordinate social services, case planning, record keeping, orphans home support, and all services as suggested by regular assessment of the orphan’s needs.
- To assist in developing and presenting concept papers and proposals regarding various areas of orphans support and development focused interventions.
- To maintain written case records and prepares necessary reports: intake assessments, situational reports, case studies, assigned special report, etc. as requested by management. Provides these reports in a timely manner and meets ongoing deadline requirements.
- To assist in responding to the queries and requests from donors ensuring the concepts of donor care as possible.
- To participate regularly in periodic staff meetings, and peer consultation or group staffing regarding cases.
- To carry out other responsibilities and duties within reason requested line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in English Language;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar position;
- Ability to perform translation tasks with minimal supervision;
- High proficiency in speaking and writing skills in both Arabic and English;
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility;
- Ability to work within a team and bear the pressure of work;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and deal with people with different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities;
- Very good computer skills: MS Office (specially Word and Excel);
General Skills required for all applicants:
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Good computer Skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online HERE, and attach their CV and cover letter, no later than Saturday, 07 August 2021 at 12:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
No phone calls please.