Job Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Nablus’s Office
Job Context: Office and Field work
INJAZ Palestine is an independent Palestinian organization, non-profit NGO, dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. INJAZ programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, who provide relevant hands-on experiences that give students from high school the knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
INJAZ Palestine is looking for a dynamic and creative Operations Assistant who will be able to assist the Operations Officer in coordinating and executing INJAZ’s daily business operations through performing the following main duties:
- Conduct field visits to observe and monitor the implementation of INJAZ’s programs in schools, colleges, universities, and youth centers
- Contribute in recruiting and retaining a number of qualified volunteers who are able to deliver INJAZ’s programs and activities
- Assist in providing the PR Officer with pictures, videos, success stories and other documentations required for media coverage
- Prepare reports and keep record of all INJAZ’s data through written and electronic systems
- Implement some of INJAZ training sessions when necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Media, Social Sciences or other related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in private or educational sector
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge in computer programs
- Ability to train and lead groups
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
Interested candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and CV to the following email address with reference to the vacancy post title, no later than Sunday 29/10/2017.
For further information please call INJAZ Ramallah Office: 02-2984217/8
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.