Injaz Palestine is seeking a talented and creative communications intern. The intern will work closely with the project team. Our organization is thrilled to introduce an exceptional opportunity- The Project-based communication intern position. The role offers a chance to fully immerse yourself in the world of communication, work on projects, and make a meaningful impact that resonates beyond your internship.
Injaz Palestine is an independent, non-governmental Palestinian organization established in 2007, managed and sponsored by a group of leading Palestinian companies seeking to enhance the capabilities of Palestinian youth to contribute to economic development. Injaz provides programs delivered by experienced volunteers to inspire and motivate young people regarding innovation in the field of project management and business.
Injaz plays a prominent role in creating innovative economic awareness among youth at the global level through its active membership with INJAZ Al-Arab Network and Junior Achievement Worldwide.
It aims to enhance economic opportunities for Palestinian youth by providing a series of educational and economic courses of a practical and scientific nature to Palestinian schools and universities.
Injaz programs are distinguished by their ability to develop students' leadership capabilities, which accelerates their creativity, prepares them for the business world, and enables them to employ knowledge to create new paths that ultimately reduce unemployment, provide opportunities, and open promising horizons for new entrepreneurial projects.
The role: As a project-based communication intern, you will be at the forefront of executing strategic projects that directly contribute to our communications objectives.
- Conceptualize, create, and manage content that resonates with our target audience. This could involve the creation of visual content and multimedia pieces that tell the story.
- Strategizing, executing, and analyzing social media campaigns on various platforms.
- Contribute to planning and executing online and in-person events.
- Assist in developing crisis communication plans and strategies.
- Ensure consistent branding and visual identity.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or any related field.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with crisis communication and issues management is a plus.
- In recognition of the valuable contributions made by the selected candidate for this position, an honorarium will be provided. The honorarium for this role will be 400$ per month.
We offer the opportunity to work on exciting projects with our talented team. If you think you are a suitable person for the position, please submit your CV and a one-page- cover letter written in English stating why you believe you are the right fit for the role.
The deadline for submission is September 15, 2023.
Please email your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]