Abu Khader Automotive, a leading company in the automotive industry and official importer of well-known international brands, is currently seeking to a hire an Operations Administrator:
- Develop and maintain a good Customer Service enhancing the operations of the organization
- Prepare release letters and give them to customs representative after checking them and make sure they have been properly signed
- Handout all correspondence to Licensing representative
- Prepare Delivery Forms, Warranty, and Maintenance Agreements.
- Prepare Bank letters.
- Prepare all Sales Reports.
- Issue Insurance Policies.
- Follow up with Sales Managers, Sales Staff, Service Center and Drivers to ensure that cars are delivered in a timely manner.
- Submit daily transactions under customs formalities and car transfer request as well.
- Submit daily pre delivery inspection request
- Maintain log sheet stating update and current status for each sold car.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of B.A degree in Business Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in similar field.
- Reporting skills.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic; both writing and speaking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant need to be residing in Ramallah city.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applications along with a photograph to be e-mailed to
mentioning the post you’re applying to in the subject line on or before 7/12/2017
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.