1 Operation Theatre (Nurse) Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire one (1) OT (Nurse) Supervisor to plan, organize and evaluate the surgical activities in Shiffa Hospital in Gaza and the team associated in order to warrant the quality and continuity of health care.
- Supervise the quality of all activities related to the operating theatre (OT) that he/she supervises and ensure strict implementation and adherence to MSF protocols;
- Supervise the operation theatre (OT) team in Shiffa hospital and if required Dar al Salam hospital
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor in Nursing essential
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word) essential
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English is essential
- At least three years of experience in OT essential
- Commitment to results and team work, and strict respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
- C.V. and cover letter in English detailing qualifications for this position (ex. prior experience in supervisory role);
- Copy of work certificates and diploma(s);
Please send applications to the following email address :
Please write Operation Theatre Supervisor as the subject line of your online application or it may not be considered.
*Please do NOT submit paper CVs to our office for this position*
Application deadline : Friday, 1st February 2019 at 17:00
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview. Please do not contact the office for updates about your application.