1 Operation Theatre (Nurse) Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire one (1) OT (Nurse) Supervisor to plan, organize and evaluate MSF’s surgical activities in Gaza and the team associated in order to warrant the quality and continuity of health care.
- Supervise the quality of all activities related to the operating theatre (OT) that he/she supervises and ensure strict implementation and adherence to MSF protocols;
- Supervise the operation theatre (OT) teams in our facilities
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor in Nursing essential
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word) essential
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English is essential
- At least three years of experience in OT essential
- Commitment to results and team work, and strict respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
- C.V. and cover letter in English detailing qualifications for this position (ex. prior experience in supervisory role);
- Copy of work certificates and diploma(s);
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City).
Please write Operation Theatre Supervisor as the subject line of your online application or it may not be considered.
*Hardcopy (paper) CVs only, no online applications for this position*
Application deadline : Monday, 8th April at 17:00
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview. Please do not contact the office for updates about your application.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.