Bilingual Operation Manager Arabic Division
The set-up of the operation of the Arabic Division of UoPeople. The operation manager will report to the President of the University and will work closely with the SVP for Operation, SVP for enrolment and the Managing Director of the Arabic Division.
- Further develop a work plan for the setup of the division and the various offices of the division.
- Work plan will include among others: Action items, timeline, organizational chart, budget, milestones etc..
- Hire, lead and manage onboarding and training of staff.
- Execute work plan and monitor its progress according to milestones and budget constraints.
- Day to day coordination with various stakeholders of the university while working closely with the technology team.
- Ensure documentation of all procedures and internal processes.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, risks and tests
- Hands-on, operating-oriented manager with experience in roll out
- Demonstrated success in building high performing teams and infrastructure
- outstanding organizational, communication and leadership capabilities
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under time constraints.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Attention to details and multitasking skills
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 5 + years of operation management positions experience – must
- Proven working experience in project management– must
- Bilingual Arabic/English speaker -must
- Bachelor's degree in a related field must (Master degree an advantage)
- Track record of managing complex projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong organizational, project management and analysis skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested applicants must submit their resume to [email protected]. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
University of the People (UoPeople) is the Education Revolution. It is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American accredited online university. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally, UoPeople is designed to help qualified high school graduates overcome financial, geographic, political, and personal constraints keeping them from collegiate studies.
The University has academic partnerships with NYU, the University of Edinburgh, and UC Berkeley, which enable our students to apply to complete their BA studies on campus.
UoPeople is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants who share its values of quality, opportunity and access and who are representative of its diverse student body. More information about the institution can be found at www.uopeople.edu/.