English Online is an online language academy located in Bethlehem that teaches students from around the world. We are seeking an English language online teacher. The teacher will help our students build their English language speaking, listening and reading skills with major focus on building conversational confidence and ability to talk with competence.
Position Ref: ET001
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Address all aspects of communication through approved plan that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the proper content area.
- Prepare and deliver beginner and intermediate lessons to students of all ages.
- Provide a supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility while incorporating challenging strategies
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
- Provide appropriate feedback on oral work.
- Ability to be creative and introduce new methods of teaching that will keep students engaged.
There is no written curriculum; therefore, potential candidates should be able to write a syllabus and an individual instruction plan for each student. Lessons will be held online so very good computer skills are essential. The focus of the courses will be on conversation skills so candidates need to be fluent English speakers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor degree in English Literature, Education, communication or media. Candidates who do not possess any of the following degrees and still wishes to apply are welcome but need to show a proven record of their ability to teach English and their language fluency.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with native accent.
- Two years of experience, preferably in education.
- Ability to work flexibly and during night shifts.
- Having IELTS or TOEFL is preferable.
Interested applicants are welcome to send their resumes and Cover Letters no later than 31/10/2018 to
Please indicate the position reference in the subject line of the email). Please note that applications sent without a cover letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.