English Online is an online language academy located in Bethlehem that teaches
students from around the world. We are seeking the an accountant to manage the daily transactions and to prepare the different financial reports for the management.
Position Name: Accountant
Position Ref: AC001
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents financial transactions
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Provide feedback and advices to the management regarding effective pricing and cost decreasing.
- Preparing Payrolls .
- At least 2 years of Proven experience in similar role (accounting, auditing , financial analyses).
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or any relevant field.
- Experience in analysing financial data and preparing the different financial reports.
- Great understanding of the different financial ratios.
- Cost allocation experience.
- Excellent written and spoken english level .
Interested applicants are welcome to send their resumes and Cover Letters no later
(Please indicate the position reference in
the subject line of the email). Please note that applications sent without a cover letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.