Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
In order to support the GIZ Country Office Ramallah in Clerical and Administrative duties, we are looking for a part-time (50%)
“Office Assistant (Procurement)”
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Performing general clerical services
- Assisting procurement officers with their tasks as instructed
- Filing documents in reference files and DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules
- Ensures that the necessary office supplies are available
- Reports damage to the administrative officer, organises and monitors the service and repair of office equipment
Support for administrative officers (procurement)
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Filling all contracts and purchase orders as hard copies in files
- Ensure that files are complete and ready for auditing
- Request and follow up on recieving any missing documents or signatuers
- uploading data in to DMS software and ensuring quality and compliance of uploaded dated with rules and regulations
- Perform regular quality checks on the file system. Digital and hard copies
- Ensure that sensitive information is handeled according to rules and regulations
- Copying and filling of invoices and other requirements from finance files
Other duties/additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Certificate/diploma or similar qualification from a recognised clerical college
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant occupational experience
- Fluency in Arabic and English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Fast learner and team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Assignment: Starting 01st of July 2021. 12 months contract with possible extension
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the attached applicant information form, the CV and cover letter, no later than 10th June 2021.
Kindly state in the email subject “Office assistant (procurement)”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Attachment GIZ applicant information form