مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
IPD Nursing Team Supervisor, Gaza
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire Nursing Team Supervisors to plan, organize and evaluate the activities in the In Patient Department and the team associated in order to warrant the quality and continuity of health care.
- Ensure high standard safe, holistic care for all patients, including psychological support for patients and their families.
- Supervise the quality of nursing care in the: IPD that he/she supervises and ensure strict implementation and adherence to MSF protocols;
- Supervise and support the nursing team, hygienists and stretcher bearers;
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures and supervise his/her team to follow the same standards;
- Ensure good communication and collaboration within his/her team including medical doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, watchmen, drivers, etc.
- Ensure a proper patient flow in his/her IPD in collaboration with the Logistics department and report any issues to the Deputy Head Nurse;
- Organize the activities of his/her team including rosters, week’s schedule, leave planning, etc.;
- Follow needs for equipment, material and maintenance and prepare the necessary orders for validation;
- Collaborate with the medical doctors in the IPD, sterilization team, OT team, surgeons, social workers and health promoters, physiotherapists, etc.
- Nursing Bachelor essential
- At least four years of experience as a Nurse essential, previous role as a supervisor desirable
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word) essential
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken#) essential
- Commitment to results and team work, and strict respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents. Please do not use plastic sleeves :
- C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position (ex. prior experience in supervisory role);
- Copy of work certificates and diploma(s);
*No online applications, hardcopy (paper) CVs only *
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Nursing Team Supervisor on your application or it may not be considered. CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.
Application deadline : Thursday, February 7th, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.