Nurse (DAILY WORKER POOL)
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire ten (10) daily workers for occasional replacements for its Nurse pool in Gaza.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
- To provide re-education to people suffering from paralysis, neurological troubles, burns and/or having undergone surgery, helping them to recover normal motor functioning or part of the normal function.
- To provide adequate referral to specialized medical and paramedical structures in case of complications or need of prosthesis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science of Nursing (4 Years of Study)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in nursing
- Experience in trauma and burn is a plus
- Language skills: Arabic and English
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal skills and good communication skills a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and show good commitment
Eligible applicants please send a cover letter and CV in English as well as a copy of your diplomas/certificates. If you apply via email, please make sure all your documents are in PDF, Word or JPEG format, other formats will not be considered valid. CVs won’t be returned, and only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview and practical evaluation.
Applications should be send by e-mail to [email protected]
The subject of the email should clearly state: Job application- Nurse.
You can also send us your application in the dedicated mailbox at MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City), mentioning “Nurse” on the application
Deadline for applications: Thursday, 12th August by 17:00