FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 20 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit a Software Developer to work in the headquarter in Ramallah to take responsibility for analyzing work requests from customers and provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Participate in all stages of the projects implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Complete software and process documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Good organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on .NET / .NET Core experience.
- Excellent coding skills in ASP.NET / MVC.
- Experience in Mobile applications development using Xamarin or React Native is preferred
- Database skills using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- SQL proficient; handling complex, nested and recursive queries
- Experience writing efficient queries and optimizing database-intensive applications
- Must be able to understand and use development frameworks
- Must be able to follow inhouse programming standards
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to turn high level business requirements into working applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in hands on development.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences.