Staff Needed for National Erasmus Office
The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) in Palestine announces the following vacancy for its office in Ramallah.
Title: NEO Assistant
Deadline for Applications: 15th September 2020
Expected commencement of work: January 2021
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in promoting cooperation, enhance synergies and support the exchange of good/best practices between Erasmus+ projects active in the partner country
- Assist in the technical financial and informatics work.
- Information and promotion activities.
- Filing and make record
- Assistance to potential applicants and to beneficiaries.
- Selection, monitoring and dissemination of Erasmus+ projects including through field visits.
- Assist in disseminating any relevant information regarding Calls for Proposals launched in the context of EU programmes
- Assist in providing to the Commission and the EACEA support for the preparation, organization and hosting of meetings and events
- High skill of English Language reporting and writing minutes and news of each activity.
- Fix and prepare the appointments of the field monitoring visit.
- Work closely with project officers over the project implementation planning and cash flow projections;
- Prepare budget revision in close coordination with the NEO Director
- Work closely with the NEO Director to implement, improve and maintain financial management policies, systems, structures, and procedures for the program;
- Assist the accountant in the drafting of financial reports and proposals for projects to the donors for financial and administrative part
- Working with the NEO Director, to assist in the consistent and accurate Human Resource administration/documentation, including personnel files, agreement, job descriptions, recruitment, insurance, disciplinary measures, annual leave and sickness records.
- Help in preparing audit files
- Filing and make record receiving and maintain proper inventory records of all project property
- Draft bids and follow up on quotations
- Assist the staff in organizing events and workshops
- Enjoy the competence to use virtual tools for meetings
- Ready to use NEO messenger and WhatsApp tools at different intervals during the day and be prompt
- Have a sense of care of the office by ensuring having a tidy office environment and by organizing with staff office neatness; and by following up that the office cleaner is doing all needed tasks.
- Following up attendance and timesheets of staff
- Very respondent and enjoys strong relations with staff together with university teams.
- Can work under pressure and within team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master of English Language or in Business administration or any related field with at least 2 years of Experience or BA with at least 4 years of Experience
- Strong command of English Language
- 5 years of experience, at least 1 year with EU projects preferably in Erasmus Projects
- Knowledge of the Palestinian Higher Education System
- Knowledge in Erasmus Programme is a plus
- Enjoys initiation and enthusiasm.
Skills required for the position:
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Financial background is preferable
- High level of technical reporting skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to listen and resolve conflicts
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Committed to NEO values and code of conduct.
- Ability to post data on Website and Facebook
- For more information about Erasmus, visit our website www.erasmusplus.ps