The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), which has been active in the West Bank and Gaza for 26 years, wishes to recruit a fulltime National Programme Manager for the Domain “Inclusive Economic Development, Youth Employment and Innovation - IED”, through Excellence Hire as an external recruiter.
The successful applicant will work as a thematic expert in a small team of a reputed international donor agency. He/she will be responsible to develop the IED portfolio in the domain of entrepreneurship, innovation and promotion of youth employment with an annual budget of up to 5 million USD. This includes identifying new project ideas and potential partners for SDC, preparing appraisal documents, writing tender documents and credit proposals. Good knowledge of private sector dynamics and entrepreneurship is essential. The applicant will actively participate in the sector policy dialogue and ensure high impact of SDC engagement in the field of Inclusive Economic development, Youth Employment and Innovation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Master’s degree in economics or any equivalent degree in law, political sciences; or engineering
- 5-10 years of experience with entrepreneurship and/or business promotion from a private sector or academic perspective and/or international cooperation background;
- Strong knowledge of the Palestinian economy and the start-up ecosystem in oPt ; focus on innovative approach to foster inclusive job opportunities for youth and women;
- Experience with program management in the field of entrepreneurship and economic development , preferably with an international organization or bilateral development cooperation ; good knowledge of the Project Cycle Management Instruments and international standards in development cooperation;
- Strong communication skills and network capacities to shape a new innovation portfolio with key public and private stakeholders;
- Good knowledge of Gender sensitive approaches and strategies benefiting women and youth;
- Excellent writing, reporting and oral skills in English and Arabic;
- Previous working experiences in a multicultural setting
Personal profile to enhance staff diversity:
- Work will be predominant in the West Bank and Gaza
- West Bank ID or Jerusalemite ID
- Ability to travel on regular bases to the Gaza Strip for work missions
- Valid driving license
If your profile corresponds to the specific skills and profile, please follow this link and apply:
Deadline for applications is 13 March, 12pm.