A well-known advertising & PR agency is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of “Multimedia Designer”. The candidate will be working closely with the digital marketing team to develop their presence on different Social Media platforms.
The Motion graphics Designer will focus on motion graphics, explainer animation, and design. This person must have a passion for social media and digital marketing design, storytelling, communication, be eager to learn, lead and collaborate with our creative team.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PORTFOLIO / WORK
RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Job Duties)
- Involvement in the different phases of development, from conceptualization and storyboarding to animating and editing
- Work with Creative Director and designers to develop and fulfill project objectives
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum Two (2) or more years of professional motion and graphic design experience
- Candidates must be able to provide a demo reel or portfolio showcasing their professional work
- Excellent design sense, including composition, color, and typography
- Proficient in Adobe software: After Effects, Premiere Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Excellent sense of timing, motion, and easing
- Positive attitude and outstanding creative approach to problem-solving
- Detail-oriented, organized workflow and deadline-focused
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge in all the main social platforms and their respective specs
- Good knowledge of After Effects is essential
- Supporting ongoing design projects and updating graphics elements within existing projects
- Storyboarding ideas for presentation for review
- Building on feedback from colleagues and clients and developing ideas
- Supporting the development, growth and marketing campaigns
- You have the ability and desire to come up with innovative concepts, layouts, animation ideas
- An all-rounder with an experience of a range of graphics packages and a desire to learn and develop your skills
- You’re hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Good attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time
- motion graphics: 2 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 2 year (Required)
Interested candidates shall send their CVs to
no later than Thursday, 8 September 2019 at 15:00. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.