Event Coordinator Job Purpose
Oversee all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events, with experience planning exhibitions and large business-to-business events.
Event Coordinator Job Duties
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
- Delegating event planning tasks to other staff members where necessary
- Demonstrating to clients strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers
- Staying under budget while planning event specifications
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
- Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Planning multiple events at once
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Event Planning, Team Management, Time-Management, Sales, MS office, Team-Oriented, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Strong Client-Facing Skills, Marketing Knowledge, Initiative, Enthusiasm, Flexibility, Degree in Marketing is Preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
or through email : [email protected]