Job title: Moodle Support (bilingual) for UoPeople in Arabic
The University of the People is the Education Revolution. It is the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, American accredited, online university. With a groundbreaking online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, UoPeople offers the opportunity to pursue a high quality and invaluable American degree.
UoPeople in Arabic will be open to all students and refugees who wish study toward accredited American degrees, as well as employ refugee scholars who currently are unable to secure teaching positions in their host country.
We are looking for a bilingual inquisitive personal for a Support position that can perform the duties found below with minimum supervision and full dedication.
- Providing technical support on Moodle’s educational campus to all students, instructors and staff both in English and Arabic.
- Moodle maintenance tasks as required by the Moodle Administrator.
- Course modifications, data acquiring, and grade revisions as required.
- Quality control and assurance when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Technical Competencies Requirements:
- Minimum of BSc degree who is tech savvy
- Experience of at least 2 years in Moodle
- Experience of at least 2 years with Microsoft windows, HTML, EXCEL
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills.
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal workweek, as needed
Behavioral Competencies Requirements:
- Analytical Thinking
- Result orientation
- Detail orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- 2 years of experience in email/chat customer service.
- Familiarity with the US higher education system.
Interested applicants must submit their resume to [email protected] Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Deadline for rceiving applications is 10th July, 2020.