MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time
PROJECT MONITORING, and REPORTING COORDINATOR based in Ramallah.
The role of the M&R Coordinator is to assist the Programs Director in monitoring and reporting of ongoing projects to ensure high quality projects implementation.
Major Duties Include:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with at 4 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering or other related fields.
- MA degree is an advantage.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar positions.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Valid driver’s license an advantage.
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Report writing in both languages
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA'AN Development Center at:
email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 19 Oct, 2018
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position